- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: The voice recognition feature isn't working.
Press the microphone button to activate your phone's voice recognition (on phones that support this feature) to call a contact in your phonebook. If you have another voice controlled app on your phone (like MY MOTOSPEAK™), your phone may ask what you want to do the first time you press the microphone button.
- How do I manage calls with the Roadster Pro?
- How do I adjust the settings?
- Where do I put the Roadster Pro?
- Does this device reduce background noise?
- How many mobile phones can be connected at the same time?
- How much talk time will I get?
- My speakerphone worked before, but now it's not working.
- The status light is red. What should I do?
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information