- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: The status light is red. What should I do?
Red (0-30% charge)
Yellow (30-95% charge)
Green (greater than 95% charge)
You can use your speakerphone unplugged or plugged into the charger.
Note: Your battery is designed to last the life of the product. It should only be removed by a recycling facility. Any attempt to remove or replace your battery may damage the product and void your warranty.
Tip: Later while you’re using your speakerphone, you can hear what the battery level is by pushing the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons as the same time.
- How do I manage calls with the Roadster Pro?
- How do I adjust the settings?
- Where do I put the Roadster Pro?
- Does this device reduce background noise?
- How many mobile phones can be connected at the same time?
- How much talk time will I get?
- My speakerphone worked before, but now it's not working.
- The voice recognition feature isn't working.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information