- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: The battery is drained.
To charge your S11-FLEX HD:
1. Plug the supplied Motorola charger into the Micro USB charging port of the headset.
2. The indicator light turns on when the battery is charging. It may take up to 1 minute for the light to turn on.
3. When the battery is fully charged (about 2-3 hours), the indicator light will turn off.
4. Unplug the charger from the headset
Notes for charging your battery:
- Your battery is designed to last the life of the product. It should only be removed by a recycling facility. Any attempt to remove or replace your battery may damage the product and void your warranty.
- During charging, keep your battery and charger near room temperature for efficient
- New batteries are not fully charged.
- New batteries or batteries stored for a long time may take more time to charge.
- Motorola batteries and charging systems have circuitry that protects the battery from
damage from overcharging.
- You are able to charge your headset via USB with your PC. Keep in mind the charging rate will vary from PC to PC.
Note: The S11 Flex HD contains rapid charging so 5 minutes of charging time will give you up to an hour of play/talk time.
- How do I play and control music with my S11-HD?
- What are the different lights on my S11-HD?
- How long does it take to charge?
- Can this device be paired to more than one device?
- Are the headphones adjustable?
- Is this product sweatproof?
- The caller on the other end can't hear me.
- I'm not able to reject a second incoming call with this device.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information