- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I check the battery/power level?
To check the battery level, press the Power/Charge button. Four lights means it’s fully charged. Recharge your P4000 portable charger when it has only one or two lights lit. You can leave your other charging devices plugged in.
- What does the flashing LED mean?
- How do I use the Motorola P4000 to charge other devices?
- Does it come with a micro USB cable?
- How much battery capacity does the P4000 have?
- What kinds of devices can I charge with the P4000 universal power pack?
- Portable charger won't charge my device when I connect it to my PC.
- LEDs do not light up under any circumstance.
- Portable charger does not turn on after a device is connected.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty