- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: How do I use the Motorola P4000 to charge other devices?
Charge up to two devices at the same time. Just plug in a device and the P4000 portable charger turns on and starts charging.
Note: If charging doesn’t begin automatically, press the Power/Charge button to begin charging.
- How do I check the battery/power level?
- What does the flashing LED mean?
- Does it come with a micro USB cable?
- How much battery capacity does the P4000 have?
- What kinds of devices can I charge with the P4000 universal power pack?
- Portable charger won't charge my device when I connect it to my PC.
- LEDs do not light up under any circumstance.
- Portable charger does not turn on after a device is connected.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty