- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Portable charger won't charge my device when I connect it to my PC.
We recommend using a higher power charger instead of using a PC. Wait 30 seconds, and check if your device is charging. If not, your Portable Charger may have less than 25% capacity left. Wait for it to charge to 25% first before it can charge your device. Your device should start charging within 2hrs.
- How do I check the battery/power level?
- What does the flashing LED mean?
- How do I use the Motorola P4000 to charge other devices?
- Does it come with a micro USB cable?
- How much battery capacity does the P4000 have?
- What kinds of devices can I charge with the P4000 universal power pack?
- LEDs do not light up under any circumstance.
- Portable charger does not turn on after a device is connected.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty