- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: Portable charger does not turn on after a device is connected.
Press Power/Charge button to turn charger on. If Portable Charger does not turn on, it may be depleted, charge it through the micro USB charge input connector.
- How do I check the battery/power level?
- What does the flashing LED mean?
- How do I use the Motorola P4000 to charge other devices?
- Does it come with a micro USB cable?
- How much battery capacity does the P4000 have?
- What kinds of devices can I charge with the P4000 universal power pack?
- Portable charger won't charge my device when I connect it to my PC.
- LEDs do not light up under any circumstance.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty