- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: The battery is drained.
Note: Before Use, charge until the status light turns blue.
Charge up & power on
To check the charge level:
Note: Your battery is designed to last the life of the product. It should only be removed by a recycling facility. Any attempt to remove or replace your battery may damage the product and void your warranty.
- How do I reset my device?
- How can I pair with Bluetooth?
- Are the VerveLoop+ waterproof?
- How is the sound quality?
- How many hours of playtime will I get?
- How do you charge this device?
- What kind of Bluetooth range does the VerveLoop+ have?
- What is the connectivity range?
- What is Hubble Connect for VerveLife products?
- Which Bluetooth devices are compatible?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty