- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit.
• Try recharging or press the RESET button once on the Parent Unit.
• If the Baby Unit is too far away it may be going out of range, so move the Baby Unit closer to the Parent Unit.
• Reset the units by disconnecting the Baby Unit from electrical power and press the RESET button once on the Parent Unit. Wait about 15 seconds before reconnecting. Allow up to one minute for the Baby Unit and the Parent Unit to synchronise.
- Do I need to register my baby unit to the parent unit?
- My temperature display has °C. What does this mean?
- I have more than one camera paired but the view is from only one camera. How do I select which camera I am viewing?
- I just purchased an additional camera. How do I pair a second camera?
- What should I do if I have no display on my screen?
- Noise interference on your parent unit.
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Does the baby unit need to be plugged in all the time?