- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What is the significance of LED flashing?
A flashing LED indicates the following status:
Fast flashing: Your Camera is in setup mode. You can add the Camera to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Camera is in Setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Camera untill you hear a beep.
Slow flashing: The Camera is either connecting to the router or has lost the link to the router. Please ensure that the Camera is in the Wi-Fi signal range.
LED is stable: The Camera is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
- What are the supported browsers for accessing from my PC/Mac?
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit.
- Lost connection.
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- I am unable to receive a new password although I have used the "Forgot password" option.
- I get a message: "We are having problems accessing your Camera. This could be due to the lack of an Internet connection. Please wait and try again later."
- When I am in "remote mode", the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view for longer?
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, I am not able to find any cameras to add.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty