- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: What are the supported browsers for accessing from my PC/Mac?
We recommend using Google Chrome 24 or above.
However, the following browsers are also supported:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or above (for PC);
- Safari 6.0 or above (for Mac);
- Firefox 18.0 or above (both PC or Mac).
- What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
- What is the significance of LED flashing?
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit.
- Lost connection.
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- I am unable to receive a new password although I have used the "Forgot password" option.
- I get a message: "We are having problems accessing your Camera. This could be due to the lack of an Internet connection. Please wait and try again later."
- When I am in "remote mode", the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view for longer?
- While I am adding a new camera to my account, I am not able to find any cameras to add.
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty