- Baby Monitors
- Home Monitoring
- Pet Safety
- Home Phones
Topic: While I am adding a new camera to my account, I am not able to find any cameras to add.
If you are trying to add a Camera which has previously been added into your account or another account, you will first have to reset the Camera. This can be done by pressing and holding the PAIR button at the bottom of the Camera for 5 seconds.
- What is the meaning of "Local Camera" and "Remote Camera"?
- What is the significance of LED flashing?
- What are the supported browsers for accessing from my PC/Mac?
- If the baby unit has lost its link with the parent unit.
- Lost connection.
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- I am unable to receive a new password although I have used the "Forgot password" option.
- I get a message: "We are having problems accessing your Camera. This could be due to the lack of an Internet connection. Please wait and try again later."
- When I am in "remote mode", the video stops after 5 minutes. How do I view for longer?
- How to obtain warranty service or other information
- Consumer products and accessories limited warranty